Active Harmonic Filters
Harmonic voltages and current in an electric power system are the result of non linear electric loads. Harmonic frequencies in the power grid are a frequent cause of power quality problems.
Harmonics in power systems result in increased heating of the equipment and the conductors, misfiring in variable speed drives and torque pulsations in motors.
What is Active Harmonic Filtering
Active Harmonic Filtering eliminates these behaviors through an on-going system of monitoring and intervening.
Active Harmonic Solution: Harmonic + adaptive waveform results in a sinusoidal waveform
Solutions to fit your requirements
We use high-quality Circutor Active Harmonic Filters and have a number of systems available to suit your commercial or industrial needs. The cleaner the grid, the greater the benefit.
Circutor AHF's help to eliminate harmonic pollution from the grid, reduce power quality problems and use energy more efficiently and reliably.
Harmonic pollution is a growing problem with the increasing use of power electronics and non-linear loads (such as variable speed drives, UPS, computers, servers, TV sets, etc.).
AFQ multi-function parallel active filter offer the most complete solution for solving quality-related problems in three-phase industrial, commercial or service installations, caused not only by harmonics but also by the consumption of reactive power (usually of the capacitive type).Read More
- Harmonic compensation up to 50th harmonic (individually selectable)
- Flicker compensation
- Ultra-fast reactive power compensation (inductive and capacitive)
- Load balancing between phases and unloaded – neutral wire
- Compact design
- Modular system extendable from 30 A to 3000 A
- Grid resonance detection
- Ethernet and Ethercat system for interconnection
- User-friendly menu operation
- High performance and reliability
- Insensitive to network conditions
- Simple installation